This program is designed around the needs of patients who wish to return home. This program serves individuals who need more time to recover from injury or illness than acute hospitals or inpatient rehabilitation hospitals can provide . we have found that many patients simply are not ready to safely return home when it is time for discharge from the hospital settings.
- Patients with Medicare A benefits.
- Patients who have had a 3 night hospital stay within the last 30 days.
- Patients able to participate in at least 30 minutes of up to 3 hours of therapy per day.
- Patients discharged from the hospital but not ready to return home yet.
- Patients who returned home after hospitalization but now realize they are not ready.
Common Admitting diagnoses
- Joint Replacement (Hip or Knee)
- Neurological Conditions
- General Debility or Weakness (from disease or injury)
- cardiac Rehab